14 Jul 2014

Hello? Mojo?

Good morning friends,

It appears my mojo escaped while I wasn't watching. The school holidays kicked me in the butt and I am waaaay out of routine!

Pretty sure I've put back on whatever weight I lost over the last six weeks and while I could wallow in self loathing and misery, I don't have time for that crap so I'm just going to get back on the wagon and and get on with it.

I'm going to go back to Operation Move basics and time table my week - this has been one of the best tools Op Move has given me. It's so simple and seemingly obvious but it has really helped me to realise that I actually DO have time to exercise for a few hours each week.

My plan for this week is to get three hours of exercise done and to stick to my calorie allowance with My Fitness Pal. I don't have bathroom scales so I'm going to go to my friend Mayra's place to weigh in and assess the holiday damage. It's not going  to be pretty.

I am 30 on November 18th this year and I would like to lose 20kg by then. That's 5kg per month, which is doable but I'll need to be strict.

The plan for the rest of this week:
Tuesday morning : 1 hour walk pushing the little dude in the pram
Wednesday afternoon: 3x20 squats/lunges/wall pushups 3 x plank holds
Thursday morning: 1 hour walk - pram pushing (Hair appointment in the arvo! Nice reward!)
Friday morning: Miss 7 home from school - will take a 1 hour walk along the beach where she can skate

If the weather is bad I can use a free gym pass on Tuesday or Thursday night.

So I'm organised. I have a few online buddies who are kick-starting this week too so I've got a little gang of supportive people to chat to which is nice. I also commit to being more active in the Op Move Facebook page - I tend to go quiet when I'm not doing so well.

Here's to transparency!

No comments: