11 Aug 2015

Greetings from the couch...

Hey you guys,

I'm currently laying on the couch feeling sorry for myself as I have been feeling like I might be coming down with something. I thought maybe I just had sore muscles from all the workouts I've been doing, but it's a different sort of pain. A dull ache across my back and in my hip joints and chills too. Not very nice.

Hopefully it passes quickly because I really don't want my routine thrown off too much. I have done all the training sessions (Monday to Sat at 5:30 am) and eaten properly since the start of last week, so hopefully it pays off and I see some movement on the scales tomorrow morning.

Last Weds I had lost 2.1kg in the couple of days since I started and I am starting to notice a few subtle changes in the way my clothes fit.

We shall see!

Are you working towards any health and fitness goals? How's it going for you?

2 comments:

sarenebutterfly said...

Way to go Ash keep it up. It's a challenging road maintaining the self control and discipline. But way worth it. sorry to hear your feeling unwell. Make sure you are looking after yourself.

sarenebutterfly said...

Way to go Ash keep it up. It's a challenging road maintaining the self control and discipline. But way worth it. sorry to hear your feeling unwell. Make sure you are looking after yourself.